PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Temporary Consultant/Senior Consultant(4 months contract)–Research_IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
Science / Lab / Research > Others
Education / Training > Others
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- He/She will support Priority Account research needs and prepare reports on research findings
- Support Research Helpdesk by answering information enquiries from professional staff
- Support Capital Market Statistic team by collecting relevant statistics and preparing reports
- Tertiary education, or other recognized qualification, preferably in business discipline
- At least three years working experience, preferably in related area
- Strong business sense with good communication skills
- Ability to process and organise vast amount of information
- Ability to work as a team player and deal with all levels of people independently
- Systematic and self-motivated
- Fluent speaker in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Candidate will less experience would be considered as Consultant