Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Temporary Customer Service Officer
- Provide and process information in response to customers’ enquiries, concerns and requests in day-to-day counter operation effectively and efficiently.
- Provide and process information by referring to operation systems, guidelines and applications in response to customers’ enquiries, concerns and requests about insurance products and services
- Respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner to enhance customers’ satisfaction
- Support leaders to provide refreshment/enrichment training to new staff and offer advice to new and existing staff on case handling through regular case sharing so as to uplift service standard
- Communicate and coordinate with different functions/departments to maintain a harmonious relationship so as to enhance the operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Form 7 or above, with LOMA 280 & 290 preferred but not essential
- Good written/spoken English/Chinese (Including Mandarin)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able and enjoy to work with people of diverse backgrounds with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult customer situations in a friendly manner
- Customer focused and result oriented
- 3-5 days per week, Normal working hours 9 - 6pm
- If interested, please send your application directly to email@example.com