Shun Tak Holdings Limited is a leading listed conglomerate with core businesses in the travel and tourism, property development and management, retail and other associated businesses.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
Temporary Financial Analayst (3 – 6 months)
- Develop financial modelling and analysis to evaluate projects, acquisitions and business development initiatives;
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments or any specific business planning projects determined by the management;
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports including Budget / Forecast variance analysis;
- Prepare profitability analysis on Business Unit and financial analysis on business performance;
- Reviewing cost against Budget and identifying trends for better cost controls;
- Assist to identify business trend and support in budgeting and forecasting exercise.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics, accountancy or business related disciplines;
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience with proven finance, planning and analysis;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills are essential;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.