The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) is an independent statutory body that regulates the activities of securities dealers, issuers and market operators such as the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd. As well as promoting the fairness, efficiency and competitiveness of the securities industry, we provide protection and education to public investors, minimize crime and reduce industry risks. We have been consistently rated the best securities regulator in Asia, and we now have opportunities for high-calibre individuals to join us.
Temporary Legal Executive / Paralegal (6-month contract) - Legal Services (Ref: SCMP/TLE/LSD/160819)
Employer Ref: SCMP/TLE/LSD/160819
- Legal research and preparing detailed research notes.
- Drafting simple court documents and correspondence.
- Assisting with preparing cases for hearings in courts/tribunals.
- Assisting with drafting precedents.
- Law Graduate with a good degree.
- Preferably relevant work experience in a law firm.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good attention to detail.
Please quote the reference and apply by 28 October 2016 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
35/F, Cheung Kong Center
2 Queen’s Road Central, HK
(E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.