The Independent Schools Foundation Academy (The ISF Academy), a private independent IB World School in Hong Kong with a sophisticated Putonghua and English immersion curriculum for Pre-Primary to Grade 12, is seeking an energetic, qualified, and experienced candidate to fill the following position:
Temporary Library Helper
- Assist in cataloging and the maintenance of bibliographic and user records.
- Assist in the upkeep of library facilities and shelving.
- Form 5 or above with 5 passes in HKCEE including English and Chinese.
- Holder of the Certificate for Library Assistants and work experience in a library environment preferred.
- Able to speak fluent English and Putonghua, and be able to work independently, with good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Chinese and English word processing, library information systems and other office software applications.
- Available to work on some days from Monday to Friday.