The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) is an independent statutory body that regulates the activities of securities dealers, issuers and market operators such as the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Ltd. As well as promoting the fairness, efficiency and competitiveness of the securities industry, we provide protection and education to public investors, minimize crime and reduce industry risks. We have been consistently rated the best securities regulator in Asia, and we now have opportunities for high-calibre individuals to join us.
Temporary Secretary (4-month contract) – Enforcement (Ref.: SCMP/TSEC/ENF/161014)
- To provide a full range of secretarial duties and administrative support to a team of executive staff.
- To manage the e-filing database and maintain complete and orderly files as required.
- To organize and coordinate with both internal and external parties in scheduling meetings and appointments.
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- With a minimum of 5 years secretarial experience. Prior service in financial/legal/regulatory institutions is an advantage.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritize them under pressure with strong organization and coordination skills.
- Show strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Highly proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Prepared to work overtime as required.