The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) is an independent statutory body set up to regulate the securities and futures markets in Hong Kong. It derives a broad range of investigative, remedial and disciplinary powers from the Securities and Futures Ordinance and a subsidiary legislation. The SFC works to ensure orderly securities and futures market operations, to protect investors and help promote Hong Kong as an international financial centre and a key financial market in China.
Temporary Secretary (4-month contract) - Legal Services (Ref: SCMP/TSEC/LSD/161007)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Secretary
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
Employer Ref: SCMP/TSEC/LSD/161007
- To provide a full range of secretarial duties and administrative support to a team of lawyers.
- To maintain and update files and update databases as required.
- To assist in managing other ad hoc tasks/projects whenever necessary.
- To organise and coordinate with both internal and external parties in scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Secretarial training with a minimum of 5 years secretarial experience in the litigation department of a law firm.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to take on multiple tasks and know how to prioritise them under pressure with strong organisation and coordination skills.
- Able to be pro-active to support the work of the Legal Services Division.
- Show strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Word, MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Prepared to work overtime as required.