We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Trader (Derivatives / Fixed Income) - Financial Markets
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
- Responsible for trading activities of Derivatives / Fixed Income products;
- Within the authorized limits and in compliance with the Bank’s policies, maximize business opportunities;
- In line with the Bank’s risk profile and appetite to provide product and pricing support to the sales and marketing area; and
- Formulate both short term and long term trading strategies.
- University graduate in Mathematics, Finance, Business, or Economics, with strong technical background;
- Experience in financial markets products – money market and fixed income related;
- Strong sense of compliance and risk control; and
- Strong communication skills and able to work under pressure.