Are you looking for career and growth opportunity?
TAISHIN INTERNATIONAL BANK Hong Kong branch was inaugurated on June 25, 2003. Its headquarter, Taishin International Bank was established in Taiwan since 1992 and it is also a subsidiary of Taishin Financial Holdings. Winning customers' recognition and society's trust has always been the goal of Taishin Financial Holdings.
As a leading financial institution, Taishin recognizes the foundation of success is to maintain consistent and steady growth together with our customers through innovative and excel services. At strategic level, based on the core values of “Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Collaboration”, Taishin is committed to strengthen its competitiveness through recruiting and providing extensive training for top-tier financial professionals, which will allow Taishin extend into Asia Pacific region given the improvement on cross-strait relations.
We are currently seeking energetic and high caliber professionals to join our team.
Trader (Foreign Exchange Swap)
- Generate trading profit by FX swap transaction
- Provide FX swap quotations to treasury sales team
- Ensure compliance with authorized limits, internal and external regulatory requirements
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Economics, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in banking industry
- Comprehensive knowledge in interest rate instruments and treasury operations
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese (including Putonghua)