The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Education / Training > Training & Development
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
- Assist in formulating and implementing training programs.
- Coordinate committee members on the work progress and support training courses.
- Prepare necessary materials and participate in various programs.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Training Department and committee meetings.
- Answer phone enquiries and handle training request.
- Diploma or above is required.
- At least 1 year’s working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with all levels of employees.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Good at report writing and English (e.g. IELTS 6.5 or above) is preferable.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing e.g. 速成 or 倉頡.
- Guiding experience is preferred.
- May be required to work highly irregular hours to include weekends and public holidays as operational needs dictates.
Please send résumé with ref. code and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on the envelope.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.