Are you passionate to Pizza?
Eager to be part of the PizzaExpress' family?
PizzaExpress is global western-casual restaurant group specialising in fresh handcrafted pizzas, and providing everyone in the world a happier place by our beautiful pizzas. We have over 50 years of experience with more than 450 restaurants across the United Kingdom, and over 100 restaurants overseas in Europe, Asia, Mainland China, and the Middle East. To support an ambitious expansion program that will see us double in size over the next few years (in Asia Pacific to start), we have strategically chosen Hong Kong to be our new hub for International growth. As a result, our growth has created exciting opportunities for ambitious, worldly and driven individuals to join our winning team and help shape the future for our PizzaExpress family.
Job Application Email:email@example.com
|Work exp||No work experience To 1 Year|
|Location||Wong Chuk Hang|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Human Resources > Training & Development
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Others
- Handle administrative tasks for training team;
- Keep and maintain training record and systems;
- Provide and conduct data collection for training needs analysis and reports;
- Prepare training materials, training handouts and relevant reports as needed;
- Assist Training Officer and Team in organizing and conducting training programs;
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Higher Diploma holder or above majoring in Training, HR or related discipline;
- Potential candidate with less educational background but with right experience and personality would be considered;
- Relevant training experience is preferred but not a must;
- Fresh graduate with potential would also be considered;
- Experience in F&B Operations would be an advantage;
- Fluent in written and spoken and English;
- Knowledge of spoken Nepalese would be a plus but not a must;
- Proficient in MS applications, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Well - organized and able to perform multi task;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good team player and able to work independently with least supervision;
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated;
- Working location: Near Wong Chuk Hang MTR Exit A.
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates. If this sounds like the role for you, you are welcome to be part of the PizzaExpress family!
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
PizzaExpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.