Unearth the lesser seen. Expose the hidden gems to help our guests discover.
Explore, uncover, share, inspire. At Renaissance Hotels.
Adjacent to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong enjoys panoramic views of the Victoria Harbour and is located close to everything Hong Kong has to offer. With the completion of recent renovation project, the lifestyle hotel offers brand new guestrooms, sophisticated restaurants and bar, diverse and practical function spaces.
- Helps drive company values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization’s mission and vision.
- Works with property leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs.
- The position is responsible for ensuring effective training is in place to enable the achievement of desired business results.
- Training programs focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, company philosophy, and customer service and leadership skills.
- Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs and facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs.
- Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resoures, Hospitality or related discipline
- 2 years of professional work experience
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- A Team player
- We will consider candidate whose availability falls after Chinese New Year
To submit your application, please visit our career website at www.renhotels.com/careers
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.