The Hong Kong Girl Guides Association aims to develop the fullest potential of girls and young women as responsible citizens of the world.
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Education / Training > Training & Development
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
- Develop comprehensive training manuals, as required.
- Assist in the training courses and make suitable recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare budget, conduct finance control and manage training related procurement.
- Coordinate with and support Committee members to make work progress and implement related plans.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Training Department and Committee meetings.
- Discharge other duties, as reasonably asked and required by supervisor.
- University graduate in Business Administration or equivalent with at least 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Good at report writing and English (e.g. IELTS 6.5 or above) is preferable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing (速成/倉頡).
- Guiding experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill with all levels of staff.
- May require to work highly irregular hours to include weekends and public holidays as operational needs dictates.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training about guiding training programme will provide to the successful candidate.
- Candidate with lower academic qualification but extensive relevant experience will also be considered.
Please send résumé with ref. code and expected salary to email@example.com or to Human Resources Department, 8 Gascoigne Road, Kowloon. Please mark “Private & Confidential” on the envelope.
Prospective employees are required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.