Pizza Hut is the leading pizza restaurant with 111 shops and over 5000 staff in Hong Kong and Macau. Our key mission is to ensure every pizza centred food service occasion is an enjoyable experience to our customers. To support the mission and expansion in other countries, we are now inviting high calibre, passionate professional who strives for executional excellence to join our Team.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Social & recreation facility, Special / extra leave, Staff care centre, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Catering / Food & Beverage|
Human Resources > Generalist HR
Human Resources > Training & Development
The incumbent will be responsible for designing, organizing and delivering training programs in the areas of customer service, supervisory training and soft skills for Operations staff; coordinating customer service related training events such as Mystery Shopper Program and HKRMA Service & Courtesy Award; providing assistance in ad hoc projects related to shop operations, training and people development and working closely with other internal and external organizations for various training or customer service related activities.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in designing and delivering training programs, preferably in catering or retail fields
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of ownership, responsible and self-initiated
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC applications especially MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Word processing