Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior executive positions in Accounting, Business Administration, E-commerce, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Luxury Retail, FMCG,...
Knight Recruitment is a boutique recruitment firm that provides customised staffing solutions to MNCs across the Asia Pacific. We focus on the recruitment of middle to senior executive positions in Accounting, Business Administration, E-commerce, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Luxury Retail, FMCG, Marketing, Translators and Company Secretarial professionals in Hong Kong, China and the rest of the APAC region.
Our strengths lie in our specialist knowledge and focus on building long term relationships with both our clients and candidates.
At Knight, we take the time to find out what you really need from your next role and offer one-on-one guidance at every stage of the recruitment process to help you reach your career goals.
Translator/ Interpreter (English & Mandarin) (HK$25K – HK$40K) 5day
||2 Years To 8 Years
||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English
||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan
Legal / Professional Services > Translation
Media / Advertising > Copy Writing
Administration > Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant
||$25,000 - $40,000
Interpreter (English & Mandarin) (HK$25K – HK$40K) 5day
Our client is a listed conglomerate in HK, who is seeking a high caliber person to fill the Interpreter position.
The Interpreter shall have responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Providing Interpretation services for Senior Directors;
- Perform translations from Chinese - English and vice versa when required.
- Accompany Chairman/Senior Directors to luncheon and meetings
- Travel alongside management staff to provide interpreting and translation support occasionally;
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required.
The successful applicant shall possess the following qualities:
- Degree holder in Interpretation/translation.
- 2 years or more experience as an Interpreter for Senior Management
- Fluent in spoken and written English & Mandarin is a must.
- A team player who is also confident to work independently when necessary;
- Has a passion for translation and interpretation
- Presentable, cheerful, Highly organized, self-driven, able to meet given deadlines and handle project/ad-hoc work;
What’s on offer:
- A very competitive salary package and bonus scheme (13month guarantee), 5 day work-week;
- Medical and more.
For more information, please send your resume complete with cover letter to email@example.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.