For three decades, the world’s most prominent companies have relied on us to provide value-added brand loyalty, concierge and assistance solutions to engage their customers. Aspire Lifestyles’ full suite of services includes concierge services, experiential offerings, benefits development, assistance services and insurance solutions.
Now join us and embark on a unique journey into an environment that provides ample opportunities for you to exceed your customers’ expectations and grow!
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Travel / Tourism > Customer Service
Travel / Tourism > Guest Relations
Travel / Tourism > Touring Guide / Travel Agency
The Travel Advisor will focus on enabling the business in supporting bespoke itinerary requests from our customers. The Travel Advisor will act as a travel expert in managing different booking channels and working to fulfill the requirements of our customers in booking and customizing travel experiences. This is a fulfillment role with core focus on supporting the business to optimize revenue.
- Recommend activities and tours to specific destinations requested by the customer.
- Provide advice on possible destinations based on the needs and interest of the customers through a consultative approach.
- Source for fare(s) and schedule information; calculate travel costs that meet profitability levels utilizing the assigned booking channels.
- Provide up selling & cross selling experiences ie dinning and entertainment
- Provide destination visa entry requirements and travel advice;
- Manage changes to itineraries ie flight, hotel, land arrangements as required by the customer.
- Manage multiple travel itinerary requests and changes.
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple travel itineraries effectively for different customers.
- Consistently provide quality customer interactions and service; being detailed oriented and timely in response.
- Make reservations through the assigned booking channels (Online & Direct)
- Manage travel changes, amendments refunds and problem solve issues as required
- Make reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, private guides/interpreters and special events that are lifestyle and experiential across different categories such as adventure tours, luxury excursions, hard to get access venues/tickets, etc.
- Responsible to impart and share knowledge to fellow team members
- Help research, write and build destination/city guides for internal use
- Work with the sales team and PDMs to create experiential packages and help sell them to clients
Required Experience and Skills
- Diploma in Travel; IATA certificate an advantage
- Min 3 – 5 years customer service experience in travel/tourism, hospitality and/or travel leisure retail sector. Travel agency experience (an advantage)
- Possess good experiential vacation planning knowledge or life experiences that demonstrates ability to customize and cost travel itineraries
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think on the feet
- Possess strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge in travel geography - destinations and its unique experiences available (an advantage)
- Web usage savvy