Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
- Manage a small team of finance professionals to perform treasury functions including cash management, cash-flow forecast, foreign currency dealings & hedging, fund allocation & management, risk management, etc to enhance the funding utilization efficiency of Asia
- Focal contact of relationship banks & coordinate/liaise with financial institutions for fund allocation, financing and management
- Manage working capital requirements, cash flow, economic and shareholder value projects
- Manage corporate financing & re-financing activity
- Manage Asia currency exposure & hedge activity
- Manage company insurance & related administration issues within the region
- Matrix reporting to Corporate Treasury team
- Strong Academic with Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Min 12-15 years accounting / treasury experience with at least 3 years at director level in a large scale multinational firm. Less experience candidate can be considered as Assistant Treasurer.
- Solid experience in corporate treasury
- Understanding of banking products including hedging & FX management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Proven interpersonal skills, can work across all levels from within an organization & external parties
- Demonstrated people management & leadership skills (with mentoring & coaching)
- Strong communication skills, including English language & country-specific language
- Proficient PC skills, Oracle experience preferred
- Strong business acumen