About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Treasury Settlement Manager, Banking, 1326
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Banking / Finance > Others
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Lead and supervise a team of settlement professionals
- Manage daily settlement operations of different investment products of local and global market
- Manage daily operations of accounts and payments
- Provide supporting functions to custody service and private banking business
- Monitor operational settlement risks and timely review and update operational procedures of treasury settlement
- Manage daily summary reports and day-end reconciliation processing
- Liaise and resolve issues with stakeholders, such as interbank counterparties, customers, fund administrators and investment managers
- Manage system implementation and UAT for new products and systems
- University degree or above
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking operation, experience in treasury settlement and knowledge on operations of Clearing System (CMU, Clearstream/Euroclear, CCASS, LCH) preferred
- Work knowledge on SWIFT system and/or payment system
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.