About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Treasury Settlement Manager, Corporate Banking, 1355
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing Chinese banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Lead a settlement team to manage daily operations of accounts and payments
- Manage daily settlement operations of different investment products of money market, FX trade bond and derivative trades
- Countercheck the trades against Summit system
- Ensure nostro account balances in various currencies are positive
- Monitor operational settlement risks and timely review and update operational processing procedures of treasury settlement in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Manage daily summary reports and day-end reconciliation processing to market valuations of bonds, interest rate swap and NDF
- Monitor trades transactions for limit excesses and breach of individual traders authorization
- Revew and enhance the operations systems
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance, Commerce or relevant discipline
- 5-8 years’ experience in banking operation with solid experience in treasury settlement, preferably with working experience in Chinese banks
- Sound knowledge in summit system and SWIFT payment system.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent command of spoken English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A good team player, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.