ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Treasury Specialist - Cash Management, Liquid Operation and Management
Our client, a globally renowned multinational networking and telecommuications equipment and services company is seeking a professional individual to join their vibrant team.
- Perform daily operational activities including cash forecasting, fund transfers, intercompany and external financing fund agreement;
- Hands-on experience in monitoring and supporting group cash management operations including: fund balance management, bank accounts management according to the established treasury policies, etc.
- Knowledge in cash pooling, China-Hong Kong cross-border fund arrangement, and operation system of TMS is preferential.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related areas.
- At least 4 years or above in treasury management experience, in which more than 2 of those years experince is on cash management aspects.
- Meticulous, pro-active, able to work independently and demonstrates strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and has the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Effectively bilingual (English & Mandarin) with excellent interpersonal skills, and can efficiently converse with all levels of employees.