CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
- Provide technical support services to school users
- Assist the teachers to set up the related computer facilities for teachers and students
- Assist the IT tutor to maintain the school infrastructure
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Studies
- At least 1 year work experience in school is mandatory
- Familiar with network, servers, PC/LAN, Internet, firewall, user support and peripherals housekeeping
- Polite, responsible and with job commitment
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above job, please send details resume with academic background, work experiences, current and expected salary via: email@example.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.