UBASE is the biggest contact center specialist outsourcing company in Korea. It gets 1,100,000 contacts per day and 350,000,000 contacts per year. And we forged partnerships with 70 companies including world class corporates such as SAMSUNG, APPLE, HYUNDAI, BMW, BAT, Ebay, Airbnb etc.
Airbnb, an online community marketplace is the most prominent example of a huge new ‘sharing economy.’Airbnb has put up ‘Win Asia’ as their target since year 2015 with large investment especially for East Asia markets, forging partnerships with UBASE to provide world class customer service with native-speaking staffs of three languages. With strong growth potential, its volume increases average of 15% each month.
[UBASE] CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT for Airbnb (Multi-lingual/Mandarin+English) Station in Korea
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Republic of Korea|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Travel / Tourism > Reservation / Ticketing
|Salary (HKD)||$11,000 - $13,000|
We're looking for brilliant & multilingual full time customer service professionals to join our team in Korea.
Working as part of a dynamic Asian Support Centre, your role will be to provide “best practice” in customer support. You will work as a community advocate supporting hosts and travellers for our client.
You will manage emails, calls and other communications effectively, efficiently and accurately by obtaining and processing all relevant information, resolving customer queries and advising on product promotions.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide travel community.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Be a first point of contact to handle customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls with a friendly manner, including urgent situations.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days in a week with 9 working hours per day that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us. Shifts may include evening or early morning hours. Operation Hours are from 8am to 9pm and it would be extended to 24hours service in future
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Active and passionate online travel booking user
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Hospitality & Travel related work experience is an advantage
- Eight Hours/Day
- Five Days/Week
1,700,000-2,000,000 KRW/Month (About 11,000-13,000HKD)
- 1st Interview: Skype
- 2nd Interview: To be announced after the 1st Interview
To be announced after the 2nd interview(Ten (10) days, with 2000HKD of training fee)
Kai Pyun / Recruiter
WhatsApp: +82 10-2179-7972