As a UI/UX Designer, you will help create next-generation interfaces for worldwide end-users of Finance Services Applications. You should have a proven track record of UI / UX designing projects with data-intensive web-based applications, with an eye for aesthetically pleasing, clean and functional design. This is a permanent role with a consistent and upcoming pipeline of projects.
- Work with CTO, Software Development and Marketing team to define and implement next-generation product solutions
- Function as UI, UX designer during multiple design projects
- Analyze user requirement, technical design and implementation of UI / UX enhancements
- Document new and enhanced functionality
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Multimedia, etc
- Min 2 years’ experience as a UI, UX Designer
- Strong working knowledge of information architecture, current web and mobile UI/UX technologies and approaches
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools, e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc
- Able to work independent and as a team
Our client strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provide a stable working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff. Interested parties, Please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose.