Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
- Work directly with clients and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity. Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Work closely with UX Lead, Project Lead and Project Manager to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, and usability testing
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Work closely with development teams to manage the design process, drive decisions, track design issues and ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, visual designer or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of user interface design with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/site, interactive TV within the media, telecommunications, and broadband industries.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes
- Proven ability in a variety of design tools such as Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, Omnigraffle, and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
- Have a strategic perspective on the variety of work including business; brand, and/or strategic experience are desirable.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision. A portfolio or work samples demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of stunning user-centered design solutions.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills; Fluent in Chinese and able to communicate in English
- Strong at multi-task skills
- Experience working with cross-border teams
- Experience working with agile development teams