- This role is to plan, manage and control the underwriting and business development activities of non-marine insurance as sourced principally from identified both of CMB Broking source and Bank Agency source with the objective of achieving optimum profitability and efficiency.
- She/He is to work within the compliance standards as set by the company and within the authorities as delegated by the company.
- She/He is to exercise leadership to manage the staff to ensure they meet the same standards as required by the Company.
- She/He is to train the staff to maximize their potential for world class standard.
- She/He is to take up ad hoc tasks on related business activities and MI analysis for strategy implementation.
- Associate Degree or above
- Preferably with 5 - 10 year experience in insurance industry
- ANZII / Senior ANZII is preferable
- Good leadership, customer servicing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently