CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Unix / Linux Specialist
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > IT Management
- Perform day to day requests and project implementation requirements
- Assist application, security and operation teams on system related tasks
- Work closely with various IT operations teams to support and troubleshoot problems and issues
- Plan and participate in disaster recovery tests and exercise
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and standard operational procedures
- Night emergency call support may be required
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience with Linux / RedHat system
- Knowledge of various Unix platform in HP-Unix, Solaris and Linux (RedHat)
- Experience with scripting (Unix shell script)
- Basic knowledge in security concepts and backup software
- Unix, HP-UX or Linux Certifications a plus
If interested for the above job, please send details resume with academic background, work experiences, current and expected salary via: email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.