At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Australia has launched a global recruitment drive for the world's best research minds. Unprecedented investment is being made to recruit up to 290 world-leading researchers and rising stars into the UNSW Scientia Fellowship Program, as well as 700 new scholars into the UNSW Scientia PhD Scholarship Scheme over the coming years.
UNSW is already at the cutting edge of academia with a strong and growing international reputation. A global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous differences to the lives of people in Australia and around the world. The announcement of our largest-ever academic recruitment initiative is a key step in augmenting our existing world-leading research capabilities.
The UNSW Scientia Fellowship Program is one of the cornerstones of UNSW's 2025 Strategy. The project's aim is to attract and retain the best and brightest people, with outstanding research track records, to UNSW. A primary goal of the scheme is to enhance UNSW research performance by attracting and retaining exceptional researchers at the highest level of performance.
UNSW Research Fellowships
To be successful you will:
- be a researcher performing at the highest level of the equivalent academic level in the relevant discipline (relative to opportunity) – Levels A-C
- undertake significant, innovative research which is aligned with the research areas identified for the 2017 round
- be aligned with the strategic goals of UNSW's 2025 Strategy
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed in the application form, including:
- A statement on alignment with one of the nominated research areas
- A statement on alignment with UNSW's 2025 Strategy priorities
- A statement demonstrating how you meet the research excellence criteria
- A research proposal