ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
(URGENT) Associate Accountant (Tertiary Institution)
Our client, a local university, is now looking for Associate Accountant to join within their team.
- preparation of monthly/annual financial statements for the University and the Consolidated Entity
- other accounting duties including management accounting and budgeting
- development and administration of accounting and financial management information systems
- general office administration
- any other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or her delegates
- Recognised degree in Accounting or related disciplines
- At least two years of experience in accounting, auditing or other related fields
- Preferably passed a professional accounting examination or equivalent
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of solid knowledge of Oracle Financials, BIEE and SQL will be an advantage
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.