ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Urgent - Product Officer (Banking)
Our client, a globally renowned bank, is now looking for a Product Officer to join within their team.
- Assist the Line Manager on execution of ATL/BTL Personal Loan / DAC marketing program, both for internal communications and external communications, for Personal Loan and Loans-on-card
- Assist the Line Manager to conduct product maintenance, e.g. parameter change request for daily operation
- Assist the Line Manager to conduct various project executions
- Assisting the implementation cross-selling programs to solicit ETB /NTB customers on regular basis to achieve business target
- Worked with internal departments to ensure the smooth implementation of marketing programs and new initiatives
- Conduct customer and vendor fulfillment for all programs
- Assist the implementation of various online initiatives and website amendment
- Monitor and prepare the data for the business performance, A&P expense and competitor’s monitoring in monthly or in ad hoc basis
- Complaint investigation /handling and follow-up actions
- Assist system UAT/UVT
- Bachelor Degree or higher diploma in business, marketing, management or relevant disciplines
- Preferably with 1 experience in a banking
- Good command of PC operation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.