Our Veterinary Clinical Services Department in Sha Tin provides a dedicated and high level of care and attention to ensure optimum health and well-being of all racehorses, horses and ponies in Hong Kong.
- Support all relevant licence or permit application relating to the Equine Hospital operations in Conghua
- Ensure each drug and related product trial is effectively executed and work closely with Project Coordinator (Veterinary)
- Assist on the preparation of all relevant standard operating procedures on clinic, pharmacy, laboratory, administrative sections and system support
- Ensure strong communication among stakeholders during the set-up phase
- Assist in organizing and conducting communication sessions pertaining to the Conghua operations
- Maintain all relevant log and compendium
- Provide general administrative duties and clerical support
You should have:
- A degree or above, preferably in management studies, business administration
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience, preferably in a sizeable company
- Hands-on experience in using PC applications, such as Word, Excel and Access
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese; fluent in Putonghua
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A two-year contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate with an option for renewal subject to performance and mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to the Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 8/F Central Complex, Sha Tin Racecourse, Hong Kong, or email to , or fax to (852) email@example.com
Closing date for application is 12 December 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.