About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Vice Principal / Director of Kindergarten Curriculum Development, Education, China Based (Northern China)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Childcare
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Teacher - Early Child
China Based * Permanent * International Educational Group
About Our Client
Our client is an international educational group. Owing to their growth and development plan, they are currently looking for an experienced early childhood educator to be based in China.
- Act as a Director of the Curriculum Development to drive the growth and development plan in China
- Design, develop and execute the international kindergarten curriculum in China
- Adapt the overseas programs into Chinese education system and local environment
- Manage the school curriculum, resources, budgets and activities
- Compile the school policy, assessment methods and evaluation systems
- Foster pupil centered, collaborative approach to support teaching activities
- Relevant degree in early childhood education
- Minimum 5 years’ classroom experience and with practical experience in executing curriculum at an international kindergarten level
- Proven track record of outstanding teaching, ideally acting as vice principal
- Success in raising standards of an international kindergarten curriculum
- Experience in designing, developing and executing international kindergarten curriculum
- A passionate and innovative educator, result driven and self motivated to develop standards
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered.