PixoPunch Limited - Part of Accenture Interactive
We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future.
We aren’t ordinary digital agency that originated from background in interactive. Past experiences are unlikely to be our focus. RETHINK is the only answer.
Today, technology accelerates evolution on every aspect. Marketing is constantly changing. We need to RETHINK every single day to determine the big picture in future. It’s become major part of our philosophy naturally.
No matter what is the final execution, we aimed to fuel our partners’ lateral thinking, take the RETHINK steps, to achieve goals in future with purposeful and meaningful.
Visit http://pixopunch.com or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
|Work exp||3 Years To 4 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Media / Advertising > Photography / Video
- Manage and work with video production team from creative idea and post production (editing, VFX, motion graphics, animation, sound) to final delivery.
- Work independently to ensure that the assigned project is produced to creative standard, delivered on time and within budget.
- Arrange briefings with client/agency, quotation, working schedule, book suite time, PPM, client reviews and manage project progress.
- Check and sign off invoices/agreements and report regular updates.
- Encourage to explore new avenues of potential work both internally and externally and continually define ways to increase client satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as producer in related industry
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- Good cognitive skill and common sense
- Knowledge of camera equipment for appropriate use
- Ability to lead production team set up various productions including cameras, audio, video recorders, lighting equipment, microphones for location and studio production
- Creative, independent, self-motivated, hardworking, responsible and able to work under pressure