Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is a leading global operator of exchanges and clearing houses based in Hong Kong, Asia’s premier international financial centre, and one of the world’s largest exchange groups by market capitalisation. HKEX operates the securities and derivatives markets and their related clearing houses and is the frontline regulator of listed companies in Hong Kong. It also owns the London Metal Exchange (LME) in the UK, the world's premier base metals market.
Videographer - Corporate Communications (Digital Communications)
The successful incumbent will work as part of a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team focusing on delivering key communication initiatives. He/she is expected to:
• Develop creative ideas, storyboards, scripts and completed videos for the corporate website as well as other online social media platforms
• Develop creative infographics and other graphical materials
• Contribute to social media content creation and dissemination
• Liaise regularly with internal stakeholders and provide regular status updates
• Assist in writing and editing tasks as required
• University graduates in any discipline
• At least eight years of professional video experience as shooter and editor; prior working experience with digital communication technologies (such as website and mobile) is preferred
• Expert in Adobe Premier, Photoshop, and other production software with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite an advantage
• Familiar with the financial services industry
• Creative, energetic and able to work in a fast paced environment with a strong delivery focus
• Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; fluent Putonghua
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.