Videographer - Cosmopolitan / harper's bazaar / CosmoGIRL! (Ref: COBL-HPL-VDR)
- Manage in-house video shooting, clients’ interviews, event scale productions including documentaries, live events, short films, training seminar videos
- Edit and assemble final visual/audio programme material
- Ensure consistency and relevance to production, and monitor technical quality of end product
- Test all equipment to determine technical quality of recording, audio and lighting tools prior to operation in the field
- Oversee the security, operation and maintenance of equipment utilised in shooting and editing.
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience operating video cameras and editing equipment, or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education providing comparable knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards
- Skill in visualising and shooting concepts effectively
- Professional experience in making technical decisions regarding such elements as appropriate lighting, shooting angles and placement and type of microphone; receive explicit instructions regarding assignment.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, G/F – 3/F, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark "Private & Confidential" and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.