Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Technology continues to spearhead its role in elevating market efficiency. This is your opportunity to be a part of these exciting times. Come and join us if you are:
• Excited and looking forward to the next stage of technology revolution
• Passionate in technologies and striving to make a difference with the aid of automation
• Interested to make an impact to the society by helping industry-leaders elevating their business efficiencies
• Enjoying to be in the community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
• Striving to perform, inspire, progress and achieve more
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
Design > Graphic Design
Design > Web / Multi-media Design
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
We are looking for self-motivated team members who are passionate about interactive media and want to learn new skills, work in multidisciplinary teams, and deliver excellent quality solutions to leading companies in the following sectors: Media, Telecoms, Internet Information Providers, Banking, and others. The work Fjord delivers ranges from mobile services to Web, Interactive TV, and digital interfaces embedded in physical environments.
We expect the successful candidate to have 6-10 years experience of delivering interface design solutions for various clients as well as strong leadership experience. The candidate has loved working in a collaborative team environment before, and has experience of interacting with multinational clients.
Design Leads take a central role in the delivery of projects. Design Leads are directly responsible for the Quality, Creativity and Delivery of the projects they are overseeing, along with revenue generated on these projects, and client and team satisfaction.
Design Lead reports directly to the Design Director and/or Managing Director. Design Lead (DL) oversees and takes responsibility for successful delivery for a range of projects. The primarily type of projects that DL might run are:
- Design projects: graphic design, branding and identity strategy, illustration, photography, diagrammatic expertise (information visualisation), iconography, user experience, demo/ animation solution, art direction.
- Internal development projects
- Proposal, pitching and sales related project activities
Projects are staffed by specialists from Fjord's team of design experts. The best person available for the project will be part of the project team. As such, DL must have the flexibility to work with different people to deliver different projects. Experts can also be from other Fjord offices.
Note that DL do not automatically have to be the project lead on every project that they oversee. Other senior members of the Fjord skills pool can be project leads for projects.
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Creativity & World-class quality of work
- Ability to quickly understand, analyse, and respond to client briefs
- Work with the specialists to develop and deliver boundary pushing service concepts
- Creativity of output (innovation & beauty)
- Completeness and suitability of work (works with client situation)
- Lead the creative side of pitch projects and support the business development team with creative input, client meetings, presentations and proposal writings
2. Output creation
- Participating at the early stages of project definition and proposition creation on multiple projects.
- Design direction on projects
- Digital branding and corporate identity strategy
- UX and GUI Concepting.
- Create personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes
- Effectively communicate and present research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Animation solutions, transitions and demos created in Flash, 3D or similar software packages
- Motion graphics solutions on media projects
- Art direction for photo shoots or similar events
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
3. Client interaction
- Project management
- Expectations and scope management
- Risk assessment and management
- Form and maintain client relationships, respond to new business opportunities
4. Team satisfaction
- Thought leadership
- Clarity of mission and expectations
- Resource utilisation management
- Motivation and morale
- On-time, On-budget delivery of work
- Revenue (all three project types): Monthly revenue targets will be set
- Utilisation of Fjord people: On average not above 80%, not consistently above 100%
- Mentor digital designers and help them set and achieve satisfying career goals
- Participate in recruiting and hiring digital designers
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
- Establish and nurture good client working relationships
- Participate in new business development activities
- Stay up to date with new technologies, industry and design trends and demonstrate a passion for learning
- Participate in and foster design thinking among the Global Business Division
- 2+ years of proven track record of leading digital design teams and delivering in addition of 6+ years in-depth knowledge and experience of design digital services with consumer applications, preferably mobile devices, rich web apps/site, Interactive TV within the media, telecommunications, and broadband industries.
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Great communication skills
- Ability to cope with stress
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Must be organised, analytical, and dynamic
- Bachelor degree in a design-related discipline
- A passion for design and people
- Strong online portfolio available for viewing