Sixty Group – a leading International fashion company characterized by strong personality and historical heritage based on tradition of high quality and technological garments.
We are now seeking energetic and passionate caliber to join our team.
Visual Merchandising Manager (Regional)
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
- Executing all VM new concept shop guideline, which is approved by GM and CCO office, as well as sharing these materials with Europe BU VM.
- Opening new shops in China, HKAP and Europe BU, retail & wholesale accounts with furniture, mannequins, VM props and materials design development, purchase system and logistic,
- Working closely with project and sourcing teams.
- Supervising all window and light box production and set up.
- Supporting the retail operational promotions and events within all POS.
- Focusing on China, HKAP and Europe BU, retail & wholesale accounts, setting up seasonal VM guideline and training program within China, HKAP and Europe BU.
- Building up VM key performance indicator and practice every season, from headquarter VM team to retail area VM.
- Providing VM in-store and window display solutions, such as mix & match, upon different needs among China cities, HKAP cities, Europe cities, retail and wholesales, consignment, commercial and flagship POS.
- Establishing the seasonal VM in-store color stories upon design inspiration and buying plan.
- Supporting the sales campaign set up with marketing and merchandising teams.
- Tertiary Educated or University graduate in Visual Merchandising, Art, Design or related disciplines
- At least 8 years solid experience of graphic design and visual merchandising, preferably in fashion retail industry, with 3 years in managerial capacity
- Diverse creative mindset and basic graphic technique is required
- Creative and energetic with strong aesthetic and market sense
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Frequent travel to China and Europe is required.