About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based...
About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
VP/AVP, Liquidity Risk Manager, ALM, Banking, 1303
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banking corporation with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Being a member of the Asset & Liability Management Department
- Provide liquidity risk oversight for various legal entities
- Identify, assess and monitor of liquidity risk related to the Bank’s liquidity and funding activities (i.e. FX, Derivatives & unsecured funding, etc.)
- Collaborate on the enhancement of the liquidity planning, liquidity stress testing, limit setting and asset/liability management
- Lead/execute projects to investigate and improve bank’s liquidity risk, contingency funding plans, ALM, stress testing & reporting & limits framework
- Support in liquidity risk analysis and take up ad-hoc assignments whenever required
The Successful Candidate
- University degree in Risk Management, Statistics, Finance, or Quantitative Analysis
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant work experience in Liquidity Risk Management or Asset and Liability Management
- Possess qualification of FRM, CPA or CFA preferably
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel), Macro, VBA, SQL and analytic tools preferably
- Good analytical skills and able to work independently with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure as a self-starter and strong sense of responsibilities
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered