About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
VP/AVP, Senior Credit Trader, Global Markets, Banking, 1292 (HK$800,000 to HK$1 Million per annum)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Dealing / Trading
Banking / Finance > Derivatives / Equities
Banking / Finance > Treasury
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Asian Commercial Banking Corporation with strong presence in Hong Kong. Owing to its expansion in Treasury business, the Bank is looking for Professional Credit Trader to join their Treasury Team.
- Set up the credit trading platform in Hong Kong, which engages clients, brokers and counterparties to ensure trading liquidity
- Build up the market making infrastructure, source onshore and offshore CNH opportunities, and structured trades.
- Work closely with Institutional Sales Team to increase penetration with investors in Hong Kong and China with focus on CNH trading as well as exploring cross selling opportunities in USD credits.
- Proactively liaise with issuers in Hong Kong and China to increase the Asian Credit space which contributing half of YTD total issuance.
- Collaborate with the Relationship Managers in Hong Kong and China to expedite limit application process
- Degree in Finance or equivalent .
- 8 years’ Credit Trading experience in Treasury / Global Markets at a Sizable Bank
- Familiar with Treasury products including FX, Interest Rates and Derivatives
- Practical experience in CNH Trading and capability to source onshore and offshore CNH opportunities and structured trades
- Specialized in CNH Credit Trading and USD Credit Trading
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese ( Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with less experience will be considered at AVP Level.
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.