About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
VP, Investment Products & Portfolio Management, Private Banking, 1302
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English, Chinese - Cantonese|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Strategically plan for launching a wide range of Investment Products in Retail Banking, Wealth Management and Private Banking, covering FX, equities, fixed income, structured products, OTC & listed derivatives, mutual funds and private equities
- Manage the New product development cycle including new product review, approval and launch, product due diligence and selection process design within the compliance requirements of regulatory authorities, sales document preparation, product risk rating and management, product training, trade workflow design, workflow manual write-up and operational risk management
- Work closely with the sales team to generate Investment Ideas, analyze information and product presentation, prepare investment proposal, provide briefings and training to sales team
- Manage the process from product launch to trade execution, overseeing the product platform from product launch, workflow/system design to trade execution in compliance with the regulatory requirements
- Take ownership of all system installation and enhancement regarding the investment product management, product sales and trade workflow
- Provide support during the HKMA on-site examination on Investment Product Launch
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration with CFA preferably
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in Investment Product Management.
- Sound knowledge in all kinds of Investment Products in Wealth Management, Retail Banking, and Private Banking
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements related to investment products offers, and the sales process of local environment as well as cross-border sales activities
- Practical experience in Product Development Cycle from planning to launching of the new Investment Products
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing banking corporation. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.