DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Step up to the future of banking at dbs.com/careers
VP, Local Corporate, Institutional Banking Group - 160000WP
* Grow and maximize the revenue potential of existing portfolio of corporate customers by cultivating new business opportunities and proactively cross-selling other banking products
* Develop the business by acquiring and developing a new portfolio of corporate customers fitting into the target market in Hong Kong, China and other Asian countries
* Manage credit risks proactively, by preparing thorough financial analysis, credit proposals / regular credit reviews in accordance with internal guidelines and policies
* Be conversant with credit policies and regulatory requirements, and ensure full compliance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements
* Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, create value for all stakeholders and ensure execution against set objectives
* Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
* Minimum 10 years of relationship management and sales experience in large Corporate / Commercial Banking
* Equip with M&A and/or project financing experience
* Strong knowledge of commercial banking products and services, and Hong Kong-China cross-border Renminbi products
* Excellent cross-selling and credit assessment skills
* Qualified to carry out Investment regulated activities is preferred
* Resourceful with strong market network in the corporate market, and proven ability to build quality relationships with stakeholders to create business opportunities
* Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed, and a flair for selling
* Customer-focused and a good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.