At The Peninsula Hong Kong, we pride ourselves on a thriving culture where innovation, creativity and passion are cornerstones to our success. With the highest staff-to-guest ratio of any luxury hotel in Hong Kong, one of the lowest staff turnover rates and some of the longest-serving employees of any hotel in the city, our staff members contribute to the success of the organisation as a whole.
As a caring employer, we foster a sense of team work, service and dedication that goes the extra mile. Join us, and you will experience a harmonious professional environment where attractive remuneration, recognition and generous benefits form part of a caring culture. We also offer our employees a wide range of training and development programmes to provide opportunities for career progression.
If you possess a positive attitude, an inherent belief in delivering the finest service, and a desire to espouse the best, we would like to hear from you.
Waiter/Waitress – Felix
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Waiter / Waitress
Catering / Hospitality > Catering Service
Dramatic, sky-high drinks and dining on the 28th floor of The Peninsula Tower
- 5 days’ work
- Dynamic and professional team
- Harmonize and cheerful work environment
- Serves food and beverage to guests and delights guest by providing personalized and gracious service
- Ensures accuracy of orders including menu details
- Presents wine lists and recommend beverages and wines as required
- Anticipates guests’ needs and exceeds guests’ expectations
- Holder of certificate/diploma in Hotel and Catering Operations or related discipline
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese
- Strong sense of service
- Good customer interaction skills
What’s in it for you?
In return to your hard-work, dedication and professionalism, we offer:
- An attractive remuneration with discretionary bonus
- Annual leave and statutory leave
- 5 days of work a week
- Option of MPF or ORSO scheme
- Life and Medical insurance
- Opportunity for internal transfer
- Wide range of training and development programmes