SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Handle pickup & deliver sample and record into the system.
- Deliver samples and reports to internal parties
- Log down walk-in samples and deliver to related Business unit for registration
- Copy and bind test reports
- Packing of returned samples
- F.5 / DSE graduate or above
- With minimum 1 year's working experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, laboratory environment
- Experience in using hand pallet truck is an advantage
- Good command of spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Hardworking, neat and tidy work practice, independent and detail oriented
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.