A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Wealth Coach Manager
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as Wealth Coach Manager.
- Assist the team head in building a sustainable sales force, enhance staff capability and performance
- Design and review coaching plan and training materials by working closely with internal stakeholders to enhance the technical knowledge/skill for branch sales staff
- Coach sales staff to improve customer satisfaction and deepen the relationship with the Bank
- Provide deep dive support to branch network and ensure the sales quality, compliance and regulatory requirements are up to standard
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of frontline banking sales experience with proven leadership and coaching abilities
- Sound judgment with good interpersonal and coaching technique
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Passes in the HKSI Licensing Examinations, Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations and attains relevant professional qualifications such as CFA/CFP/FRM an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes