Please visit www.aia.com.hk for more details.
Wealth Management Manager / Trainee
|Work exp||No work experience To 3 Years|
|Professional Qualification||IIQE, CFP, SFC|
|Skill||fast learning, communication, interpersonal|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Staff loan, Stock option, Year-end bonus|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
|Salary (HKD)||$15,000 - $25,000|
A team of elites which put business focus on investment and retirement planning for high net worth clients. To cope with the team's development in Hong Kong and China, we would like to invite candidates who want to sucess in finance industary and join us as a Wealth Management Manager.
As a Wealth Management Manager, you have to help individuals to plan and manage their goals and futures. You have to closely monitor the portfolios to make them be balanced between risk and return. Also, keep the best relationship with clients to obtain new customers from referrals.
- Competitive package
- Annual Bonus
- Share options Scheme
- In house practical training and subsidiary on offsite training
- Incentive Bonus and free traveling opportunities
- You are egger to have a CHANGE in your career and life
- You have strong desire to success within the next 3 years
- Degree holder with business major or banking experience
- Willing to work under pressure and independently
- At least 2 years full-time working experience (less experience will be consider as Trainee)