Wealth Management Trainee (Risk)
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Health Care Service
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
|Salary (HKD)||$12,800 - $15,000|
On-the-job corporate management training building on your established knowledge and expertise.
Management training will be provided to build corporate management, human resources and marketing skills.
Global investment portfolio setting, Responsible for full range of financial consultancy services including:
- Monitor the clients' financial status and propose tailor-made investment strategy to satisfy clients' needs
- Prepare business plan, presentation materials and other necessary corresponding documentations for business development activities.
- Provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship
- Building up good and long term relationship with customers
- Build up own career and promote to a management-level position in 2-3 years
- Degree Holder or above, Major in Finance, Business is an advantage.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills as well as good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Looking for challenge and eager to success
- Candidates with oversea study or work experience is welcomed
- 5-Days Work and attractive remuneration package
- 14 working days' annual leave
- Professional training programme including mentorship support and leadership workhouse
- Excellent opportunities to work with experienced managers who come from banking and financial sectors
- CFA, CFP or FRM examinations resources and support with individual sponsorship provided
- Medical scheme & study allowance
- Incentive Trips & Overseas Conferences
- HKD12.8K with performance bonus, Year-end incentive bonuses and special incentive bonuses