( No Description )
Web Developer / Programmer – (MNC in-house role, front-end, back-end, up to 28k)
About the company
Our client is a sizable MNC providing electronic tools globally. Positioned as the market leader and top 50 electronic manufacturers in the world, and upon rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Web Developer to join their web-based development team. The job holder will be responsible for server-side development or front-end development depending on capability and interest level.
- Be responsible for web-based development including applications design, analysis, implementation, testing and deployment;
- Provide maintenance support for existing websites applications;
- Ensure delivery is completed according to requirements and timeline.
- Degree holder would be preferred
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) of experience in web development
- Experience in developing API
- Proficiency in MS SQL, MySQL, Java or PHP is a definite advantage
- Knowledege of Oracle and Cassandra will be a plus
Our client offers competitive remuneration package above market average, with fringe benefits as below.
- Double Pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Training and development opportunities ahead
- 5-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Discount
- Annual leave
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting job ref# 6478. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.