Web Programmer (Ref: COBL-HPL-WP)
Reporting to Associate Digital Director, this position will be responsible for web development and enhancement for the digital properties of the company’s international magazine brands including Cosmopolitan, CosmoGirl and Harper’s Bazaar in Hong Kong.
- Develop, maintain and manage large scale and high hit rate websites and digital properties for Cosmopolitan, CosmoGirl, Harper’s Bazaar etc.
- Integrate web contents by using APIs of Facebook, Twitter, MSN, Google, iPhone Apps, etc.
- Support for web programming of client projects and campaigns
- Degree holder / diploma in computer science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ working experience in web programming
- Knowledge on object oriented design model and relational database design
- Knowledge of Node.js, Drupal, Linux, MVC and APIs will be an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in written, spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Team player but can work independently and efficiently
- Strong sense of responsibility and eager to learn
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, G/F – 3/F, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark "Private & Confidential" and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.