Website Development – Analyst Programmer
- Participate in programming design, development, testing and implementation of Financial Analytics Applications
- Prepare documentation including functional specification, technical specification and testing plan, etc
- Perform requirement study, performance tuning, testing and deployment
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid experience in web programming such as PHP , ASP.Net, etc
- Knowledge in database management system (MS SQL, MySQL)
- Experience in JQuery, CSS3, HTML5 and cross-browser compatibility preferable
- Good analytical skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Less experience will be considered as Programmer; Fresh graduate is also welcomed
- Immediately available preferred
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.