The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society values creativity, dedication and passion in our employees. If you are looking for exciting challenges, join us for the promotion of the art and culture of films through two leading film events in Asia: The Hong Kong International Film Festival and The Hong Kong – Asia Film Financing Forum.
We are looking for aspiring individuals to join our dynamic team to fill the following position:
Website Editor, HKIFF (5 months)
- Provide simple office IT support in critical situations;
- Co-ordinate with the website development service provider(s) in setting up the official websites for the Festival and other Society organized events;
- Update website content;
- Co-ordinate with ticketing agent(s) and the website service provider(s) to ensure smooth operation of the online ticketing system and online registration system;
- Co-ordinate with the mobile app service provider(s) in the development of the official mobile app of the Festival;
- Provide onsite support during festival period when necessary and
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor and/ or management from time to time.
- University graduate or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Good IT knowledge especially knowledge of html, gif, flash, and MS Excel etc;
- Experience in managing CMS;
- Understand web and mobile app trend; and
- Required to work overtime and irregular hours including full-day work on weekends and public holidays during certain periods.