LazyBug Studio Ltd. is a Hong Kong software development company that is specialised in game, web and mobile application development. To provide a one-stop software development service to Asia Pacific, LazyBug also delivers professional design and 3D computer graphics solutions. Ever since the evolution of mobile technology, high-speed delivery has been increasingly on demand. LazyBug is well aware of the fact that rigorous quality control measure is the key to deliver efficient applications. LazyBug believes what leads an organisation to success is the people, so it invests enormously on its employees.
For more information about us, please visit www.lazybugstudio.com
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, 13-month pay, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
- Perform Windows systems administration including system setup, system backup, software installation and patch upgrade
- Perform system security including OS hardening
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Configuring and managing Hyper-V platforms such as Clustering, Hyper-V Replica and Hyper-V Networking
- Configuring and managing web services such as IIS and web proxy
- Perform network equipment, SAN/NAS and MSSQL database administration and backup are advantage
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience on Windows administration
- Knowledge in PowerShell script.
- Holder of MCSE, MCSA and other professional qualifications is advantage.