LazyBug Studio Ltd. is a Hong Kong software development company that is specialised in game, web and mobile application development. To provide a one-stop software development service to Asia Pacific, LazyBug also delivers professional design and 3D computer graphics solutions. Ever since the evolution...
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, MPF, 13-month pay, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
- Perform Windows systems administration including system setup, system backup, software installation and patch upgrade
- Perform system security including OS hardening
- Responsible for system troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Configuring and managing Hyper-V platforms such as Clustering, Hyper-V Replica and Hyper-V Networking
- Configuring and managing web services such as IIS and web proxy
- Perform network equipment, SAN/NAS and MSSQL database administration and backup are advantage
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience on Windows administration
- Knowledge in PowerShell script.
- Holder of MCSE, MCSA and other professional qualifications is advantage.